Patagonia 2

I really like sweets from the bakery.. this is what I got in Bariloche:


really sweet nice sweets

After two nights in Hormigas home and some nice Argentinan dinners we moved on.

I thought that I was the only one travelling with two very big bagpacks. But the others also had a lot of stuff.


On the way to the bus.



In Patagonia there are a lot of streets without asphalt so it's very often very dusty like here on the bus..

We had to go more than 1000 km to the south to El Chalten. We spent one night and one day on the bus, it was a long time but it was nice to watch the landscapes and I had a lot of fun with the others.



This picture I took out of the toilet. I really enjoyed this place because of the fresh air. Maybe it sounds strange but there was the only window I could open.

I run up on a hill during a short bus stop to move a bit and to enjoy the view.





Finally we reached El Chalten in the night. At the bus station we were picked up by a friend of Silvia and we had a confortable night in here house.


After a big fight of who will get the most comfortable sleeping place. Here we are
organizing all the stuff again...



We were very lucky with the weather, I heard that it's not very often like this.
So the plan was to start the next day walking to the mountains. During the day we met some people and organized some actual information.
In the evening we went bouldering. There are some really beautiful blogs around!



That's Nico on a very nice one.

Keine Kommentare: