Climbing Trip March

This time everything was very spontaneous :-)

3 days before the flight: I found out that I could go on a climbing trip two weeks earlier than I had thought.

2 days before the flight: I booked a fight to Reus.

22:30, the evening before the flight: I remind that I had to print the boarding card. The internet at home still wasn`t working so I drove to the Uni Bibliothek to print it there. During the check in I figured out that I forgot my passport at home, so the check in wasn`t possible.

00:00: I was thinking where I could go online.

01:00: I was lucky, Kevin came from work and I visited him and could check in with his PC.

03:00: Back home I packed my bags.

08:00: I took the train to the airport, flow to barcelona, took a train again and arrived in Reus at arround 19:00.

Sadly I missed the last Bus to Cornudella, so I had to stay in Reus. After looking for a good place to sleep I was very tired from carrying my bag packs. All the good places to spend the night were already taken by local homeless people. So I decided to sleep on the bus station. That worked fine, because I was still tired from the night before.

On the next day in the afternoon I arrived in Cornudella. Here I was lucky, I directly met a friend who gave me a lift up to Siurana. So I could go climbing directly :-)

Keine Kommentare: